Les IRIS du sport
Birthday Pop Up Card birthday pop up cards
Who doesn’t love a puppy or kitten? Give the animal lover in your life an extra dose of cuteness with this Birthday pop up card. You’re sure to score extra points if you personalize it to look like one of their Birthdays!
Instructions: This pop up card is a little different than the others. Instead of cutting slits in the construction paper, you will fold each of the pieces along the black dotted lines.
- Glue the tail-side to the back of the birthday 3d card
and secure the feet to the bottom of the card.
- Glue the folded white section on one side of the rectangle. Attach to the the back side of the card overlapping with the back legs.
- Glue the front legs to the other side of the rectangle and attach the front feet to the bottom of the card.
- Glue on the head, and your puppy or kitten card is complete!
- You’re the best birthday pop up card around!
- Tonight we’re going to raise the woof! Happy birthday!
- How’d I find such a pawsome friend like you?
- You’re purrfect in every way.
- I woof you a lot.
- Not feline well? I’m here for you.
Printable Pop Up Card Decorations
If you need a few more elements to take your pop up card to the next level, these decorations are sure to help! We’ve included word bubbles, banners and other designs to decorate both the front and inside of your card.
Now that you know how to make pop up cards, who will you make one for first? With Mother’s Day coming up, it may be the perfect way to show mom you put a little extra effort into her https://www.favorpop.com this year. After all, she deserves it!